Frequently asked Questions
What do we do?
We are a local contracting company specializing in renting and operating small machinery in the Clearwater area. We also do jobs with our crane truck, rent and sell trailers, and do snow removal in the winter. Below is a list of the other various jobs we perform.
- Septic system installation and repairing
- Power poles, underground power lines, and water lines
- Dig footings for houses, sheds, and garages
- Fence lines for residential and farm land with our attachable post pounder for our 55 excavator
- Clearing land in: Garden, yards, horse arenas, etc.
- Building driveways, walking trails, mountain bike trails, and dirt bike tracks
- Check out our other pages for our different equipment or contact us for prices and other inquiries
Do the machines and equipment need to be refuelled after a rental or does Traub Holdings cover that?
Customers have the option of refuelling the equipment with the appropriate fuel at the end of the rental, otherwise we will charge for fuel with the rental.
Does Traub Holdings deliver machines?
Yes, however we do charge a delivery fee.
How much is the delivery fee?
This depends on where we are delivering too. Below is a list of prices based on how far we have to deliver the machine. If you do not see the place you are looking for or have any questions feel free to contact us.
In Town - $45.00
Birch Island - $50.00
Greer Sub - $50.00
Black Pool - $50.00
Barber Rd. - $50.00
Park Rd. - $100.00
Vavenby - $100.00
Little Fort $100.00
Barriere - $150.00
Avola - $280.00
Blue River - $350.00
How much is the damage deposit for the machines and trailers?
Below is a list of damage deposit prices based on our different equipment. For all rentals from Traub Holdings deposits are expected to be paid before the delivery or pick-up of machines and trailers.
Kx41 - $300
Kx25 - $350
Kx55 - $400
Skidsteer - $500
All Trailers - $300
How can I contact Traub Holdings?
The best way to contact us is to phone 250-674-8586. Also be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram by clicking on the links below!